Saturday 3 August 2013

Unusual Find at Lower Peirce Reservoir

While out jogging this morning, I came across this monitor lizard crossing the street...

So why did the monitor lizard cross the street?
Monitor Lizard at Lower Peirce 4th Aug 2013 morning photo MonitorLizardLowerPeirce01.jpg

You get to see many animals when you jog either arly in the morning or in the evening hours. I have seen the wild board but yet be able to capture on on photo.
Monitor Lizard at Lower Peirce 4th Aug 2013 photo MonitorLizardLowerPeirce03.jpg

Quite calm this lizard. Hardly moved when I came in for a close shot with my iPhone camera. Probably around 1.5 metres long.
Monitor Lizard at Lower Peirce 4th Aug 2013 photo MonitorLizardLowerPeirce02.jpg

Earlier last month, I had taken some photos of the monkeys in that area - that is a common sight. Here is the post. More to come as I discover more animals on my run. Have a good Sunday ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment