Friday 8 August 2014

Beautiful Sunset in Batam

A good friend ones told me this - you cannot screw up a shot of the sunset. No matter how you take it, sunsets will always look good. So just remember this - not my skill but the beautiful sunset...

I was at the gym in Montigo on the treadmill when I witnessed the sun setting and the beautiful hue of the sea. So I had to cut short my run and went in search of a couple of nice shots. Pictures taken with my iPhone 5S. First up, view from just outside the gym - above Tiigo Bar.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201412.jpg
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201413.jpg

The sky was clear and almost no clouds in sight further enhancing the sunset hue.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201414.jpg

As I walked down to the beach, I could not resist this shot. Taken just before I reached Tiigo Bar.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201411.jpg

As I stood that the platform leading to the beach, I took this picture of the bar area.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201422.jpg

Then it was more sunset pictures. First up, the picture taken from Tiigo Bar showing the gazebo by the pool.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201415.jpg

Another view just in front of the gazebo.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201416.jpg
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201420.jpg

Taken by the beach - another gazebo set up by the beach for the BBQ dinner if one chooses to.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201417.jpg

And finally the view by the jetty.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201418.jpg

Gina by the jetty soaking in the sunset.
 photo MontigoBatamJuly201419.jpg

So we were lucky to catch such a beautiful sunset as the next day was all gloomy. So my advice is this - carpe diem. You never know what tomorrow brings. Next up, our culinary experience in Montigo Resort. Check out my earlier post on the resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment