Monday 24 July 2023

Watches I Have Come Across - Lang & Heyne Georg SHH Edition

Throughout my watch collecting journey, I have been blessed to have come across many timepieces and I intend to document them in this photo essay. These are timepieces I don't own but have been fortunate to be able to see, feel, touch and photograph them. This time, I feature The Lang & Heyne Georg, Sincere Haute Horlogerie Edition

The Georg is perhaps the most recognisable Lang & Heyne timepiece

The only rectangular case timepiece in their range, the Georg is one of the most iconic timepiece in their impressive range.

The two toned dial adds another dimension to the already impressive timepiece.

Some macro shots of the dial side...

And on to the movement side which is equally impressive...

What an impressive movement not seen before. Love it!

And some macro shots of the movement and the finishing

Congratulations on SHH on this launch and also to the eventual owners.

p>Do you like this version compared to the regular one?

No comments:

Post a Comment