Monday 5 December 2022

Servicing Your Perpetual Calendar

I have been wanting to service my Roger Dubuis Sympathie Perpetual Bi-Retrograde Chronograph but I was wanting to do it outside of the manufacture. After much asking around, I found Drago Design Timepiece Servicing

Not an everyday name you would associate with watch servicing - having only recently heard of them. But what I am afraid of was quickly dismissed after speaking with Laurie Tang, the owner founder of Drago. His engineering background and the equipment and machinery he has speak volumes.

Such a complicated timepiece and I entrusted to Laurie and Renu. Laurie showed me under the electric microscope that the dial was somewhat oxidised due to our humid weather. He then explained that they will take apart the watch, cleaning the case, the dial and disassemble the movement for cleaning.

And he kept to his promise... see the proof above. Stellar job!

Clean and service they did - and a wonderful job at that! Back from the spa, the perpetual chronograph is ready to rock and roll.

If you want to contact Drago Design, you may do so at +65 9815 3157. Their office and service centre is located at 8 Kaki Bukit Ave 4, #04-47 (Office), Singapore 415875 (Enter by Gate 2). You may also write to them at laurie@dragodesign.com.sg

Thanks Laurie and Renu! Great job indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment