Saturday 2 April 2022

Leinfelder Uhren München - Name You Have Not Heard Before

Leinfelder who? Well, they are Leinfelder Uhren München, a luxury jewellery company venturing into watchmaking. While they are relatively unknown in the watchmaking field, the work that they do is promising.

I chanced upon Leinfelder on Instagram and decided to check them out.

While the post on Instagram was for the Elysium, what struck me was the Pop Art piece - colourful and playful. And that UWD movement was very attractive too. According to Leinfelder, the movement was finished in-house and the Pop Art series is limited to 25 pieces.

I am doing a bit more research into the brand and shall update the post as soon as I hear back from them. In the meantime, enjoy the shots of the movement and the dial of the Pop Art from Leinfelder Uhren München

The colourful dial side of the Pop Art

It's either you like it or you don't. For me, it shows the playful side of me - a watch to cheer me up in dreary times.

And now for the more serious backside - the movement.

The movement is supplied by Uhren Werke Dresden (UWD) which is now part of the Lang & Heyne group.

The movement finishing is excellent for a watch in that price point.

Boasting a power reserve of about 50 hours, the manual winding movement is a sight to behold.

The movement attracts a lot more attention than the dial and understandably so.

I have written to the good folks at Leinfelder and am waiting for their response. I have a few questions surrounding the brand, how the watch is made, material used for the dial etc.

As soon as I get an update from them, I'll be sure you update this post. Hope you enjoyed the photos of the Leinfelder Pop Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment